Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve at RMC 2009

Yesterday was a whirlwind of cider, buns, coffee, candles, and true joy and merriment!  My second Christmas at RMC was even better than last year.  I'll write more soon, including the photos of my decorated buns from all 3 lovefeasts!
Check out the Raleigh News and Observer's photos from our 2:30pm Children's Lovefeast.  http://www.newsobserver.com/galleries/gallery/256173.html We made photos 19-30 in the list.

Thanks again to everyone who helped--diening, making coffee, making candles, ushering, making/folding bulletins, keeping the nursery, reading, playing firefighter (aka blanket holders), etc.  I can't begin to list all the people involved, but I appreciate all of your hard work!

May everyone have a wonderful Christmas and have a moment today to pause and reflect on the true meaning of today--God became flesh and moved into the neighborhood (John 1:14, MSG).

No comments: